In This Series
- Press-up jackknife
- Gym ball leg curl
- Hanging knee raise
- One-leg gym ball squat
- Prone reverse flye on ball
- Split squat with overhead triceps extension
- Dumb-bell curl to uppercut
- Start with 70 per cent of your weight resting on your front leg.
- Lower until your back knee is just off the ground. Keep your elbow pointing towards the ceiling as you perform the triceps extension.
Make it tougher
Work on increasing your range of motion, and build up to doing the move as a lunge.
Target: quads, triceps
Reps: 8-12 each leg
Split squat with overhead triceps extension
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.