Fruit and veg are the foundation of this tasty smoothie, from nutritionist Gabriella Peacock, to fire up your fat-loss efforts. Blueberries contribute fibre, kale chips in with magnesium while coconut milk provides a tasty richness (and fats to help keep you full).
RECOMMENDED: Smoothie Recipes
- Handful of blueberries: Blueberries are high in fibre, which keeps you feeling full and makes you less tempted to snack
- 2tbsp whey protein: Whey protein contains amino acids that help to balance your blood sugar levels and prevent fat storage.
- 125ml coconut milk: Coconut milk provides fats that help with weight maintenance by boosting your fullness levels.
- 125ml chilled green tea: Green tea is rich in catechins, a type of flavonoid that stimulates the body to burn more calories.
- Pinch of cinnamon: Cinnamon helps reduce the production of insulin – a hormone that turns excess sugar into fat.
- Handful of kale: Kale is a source of magnesium, which plays an important role in protein synthesis for muscle growth.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.