In This Series
- Variation: Rotating squat press
- Variation: Alternating wide-shoulder press
- Variation: Cable split squat to overhead press
This turns a shoulder move into a whole-body move, working your legs, back, shoulders, arms and core all at the same time.
Rotating squat press: Step 1
- Dumb-bells at shoulder level.
- Keep a natural curve in your back.
- Drop into a squat.
- Lift your heel as you turn.
Rotating squat press: Step 2
- As you stand up, rotate your body and press one dumb-bell overhead.
- Return to the start and repeat to the other side.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.