RECOMMENDED: How to Master the Press-Up
Target : 5kg medicine ball
Sets : 3
Reps : 20 (10 each side)
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 1
- Start in a press-up position with your arms one-and-half times shoulder-width apart and your feet shoulder-with apart.
- Palm a medicine ball with your left hand.
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 2
- Lower down until your face is only a few centimetres from the floor.
- Keep you body in a straight line as you lower.
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 3
- Press up explosively, rolling the ball from your left to right hand as you go.
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 4
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 5
- Start lowering down.
- Keep you body in a straight line as you go.
Nick Harris-Fry is a journalist who has been covering health and fitness since 2015. Nick is an avid runner, covering 70-110km a week, which gives him ample opportunity to test a wide range of running shoes and running gear. He is also the chief tester for fitness trackers and running watches, treadmills and exercise bikes, and workout headphones.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.