- 1 potato
- 1 parsnip
- 1 egg
- One Tablespoon of Lucy Bee coconut Oil
- Fresh Coriander
- Total Greek Yogurt
- Grate the potato and parsnip into a bowl
- Add one egg and some salt and pepper
- Mix together to form Rostis
- Add tablespoon of Lucy bee Coconut Oil to pan and start to fry Rostis. Fry each side for about 4-5 mins
- In another pan start to fry the Chorizo
- Top with Total Greek Yogurt and some fresh Corriander
About Joe Wicks
Personal trainer and nutritionist, Joe Wicks, has been helping his one-to-one clients lose weight and shape up for years. Now, however, he has thousands of people following his plans and advice, thanks to the spread of his #leanin15 and #TeamLean2014 hashtags across twitter and Instagram. His no-nonsense approach to diet and exercise and simple recipes (all designed to be cooked in under 15 minutes), and most importantly, his clients' results has resulted in Joe collecting over 100 new social media followers a day.
Follow on Twitter: @thebodycoach (opens in new tab)
Subscribe to the MF YouTube channel (opens in new tab) for more videos
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.