Prawns and scallops are an excellent addition to any manly diet. Not only are they tasty and packed with muscle-building protein, they can also be prepared quickly and easily for an impressive healthy meal. Just follow this recipe, provided by chef Karol Gladki (karolgladki.com (opens in new tab)).
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 100g of raw prawns, peeled
- 100g of Queen scallops
- 2 pak choi, cut into quarters
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 1tbsp chopped ginger
- A handful of chopped coriander leaves
- 1tbsp low-sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a wok on a high heat.
- Add the prawns and scallops to the wok and cook for three minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pak choi, chilli, ginger and coriander and cook for a further three minutes.
- Serve, garnishing with your choice of soy sauce, lemon juice or just a little salt and black pepper.
Prawns contain plenty of protein and vitamin B12 to help you pack on muscle.
Ginger is high in vitamins B5 and B6, which are essential for optimum health.
Chillies are a source of capsaicin, which ramps up your metabolic rate, causing your body to burn more calories.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.