- 300 grams of tuna seared
- 200 grams of mixed baby leaves
- 1 red, yellow, green pepper de seeded and sliced
- 200 grams of cooked red rice
- Small jar of roasted red peppers
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion finely sliced
- Half a small bunch of basil
- 60 grams smoked almonds crushed
- Sear the tuna
- Wash and slice peppers
- Drain roast red peppers and slice
- Slice onion them simmer in boiling water for 3 mins drain and dress with sherry vinegar
- Halve the cherry tomatoes
- Cook the rice
- Slice the basil
- Mix everything together apart from the tuna, nuts and basil
- Dress in Spanish sherry vinegar and olive oil
- Divide between 4 equal plates
- Dress each salad with the sliced seared tuna, nuts and basil
Calories - 392kcal
Total fat - 23g
Carbohydrates - 39g
Protein - 18g
Saturated fat - 4g
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.