In This Series
- Combination 2: Squat to curl to press
- Combination 3: Romanian deadlift to row
- Combination 4: Gym ball jackknife to press-up
Combine three separate exercise to get your body working as a single unit.
Squat to curl to press: Step 1
- Squat, keeping your back flat and your knees in line with your feet.
Squat to curl to press: Step 2
- Stand up and curl the weights to your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides.
Squat to curl to press: Step 3
- Press the weights directly overhead.
- Reverse the movement to the start.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.