In This Series
- Variation: Rotating squat press
- Variation: Alternating wide-shoulder press
- Variation: Cable split squat to overhead press
Hit your delts from a new angle with this variation on a classic move.
Alternating wide-shoulder press: Step 1
- Hold dumbbells at shoulder level.
Alternating wide-shoulder press: Step 2
- Press the weight at a 45° angle to your body.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.