In This Series
- Variation: Rotating squat press
- Variation: Alternating wide-shoulder press
- Variation: Cable split squat to overhead press
- Start with one dumb-bell raised and one at shoulder level.
- Stand with your torso upright, core braced and feet apart, looking forward.
- As you lower one dumbbell, raise the other.
- Use your core muscles to stabilise the movement - don't rock from side to side.
- Keep your hips aligned with your torso.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.