In This Series
- Combination 2: Squat to curl to press
- Combination 3: Romanian deadlift to row
- Combination 4: Gym ball jackknife to press-up
Work your back and hamstring muscles together with this classic combo.
Romanian deadlift to row: Step 1
- Hold the bar in front of your thighs.
- Hold your back straight and keep your core braced.
Romanian deadlift to row: Step 2
- Lean forward from the hips.
- Lower the bar down your shins.
Romanian deadlift to row: Step 3
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and pull the bar up to your abdomen.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.