In This Series
- Combination 2: Squat to curl to press
- Combination 3: Romanian deadlift to row
- Combination 4: Gym ball jackknife to press-up
- Stand looking forward with your back straight and your feet apart, toes pointing forward.
- Hold dumb-bells at shoulder level with your palms facing forward.
- Keep your core muscles braced throughout.
- Step forward into a lunge.
- Press the weights directly overhead.
- Maintain a natural arch in your spine.
- In the lunge your back knee should end up close to the floor and your front knee shouldn't go past your front foot.
Coach is the place to come for all your health, fitness, and personal wellness needs.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.