In This Series
Reps : 20
Medicine ball squat throw, step 1
- Stand about 1.5m from a solid wall.
- Your feet should be shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the ball in front of your chest.
Medicine ball squat throw, step 2
- Lower into a deep squat and look at the point on the wall you're planning to hit when you throw the ball.
Medicine ball squat throw, step 3
- Start to throw the ball towards the wall as soon as you begin to rise.
- It should be a hard throw and the ball should hit the wall about 1.5m above your head.
- Straighten your arms at the end of the throw so your hands are as close as possible to the ball when it's time to catch it.
Medicine ball squat throw, step 4
- Catch the ball, bringing it back to chest height before repeating the move.
Nick Hutchings worked for Men’s Fitness UK, which predated, and then shared a website with, Coach. Nick worked as digital editor from 2008 to 2011, head of content until 2014, and finally editor-in-chief until 2015.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.