In This Series
- Anterior leg reach
- Gym ball dumb-bell alternating chest-press
- Gym ball dumb-bell one-arm row
- One-leg squat
- Standing alternate shoulder press
- Hammer curl
- Standing overhead triceps press
- Alternate dumb-bell roll-out
Alternate dumb-bell roll-out, step 1
- Roll both dumb-bells out together.
Alternate dumb-bell roll-out, step 2
- Draw one back into your body and roll it out again. Repeat that on the other side for one rep.
Jon Lipsey worked for Men’s Fitness UK, which predated, and then shared a website with, Coach. Jon was deputy editor and editor from 2007 to 2013. He returned as editor-in-chief from 2016 to 2019. He also co-founded IronLife Media (opens in new tab) and the New Body Plan (opens in new tab).
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.