In This Series
- Inch worm
- One-leg offset touch
- Dorsal raise with shoulder rotation
- Side bridge
Reps : 10 reps
Dorsal raise with shoulder rotation, step 1
- Lie face-down on a mat with your arms out to the sides, palms facing down.
Dorsal raise with shoulder rotation, step 2
- Lift your shoulders off the mat.
- At the same time, twist your palms so your thumbs point to the ceiling, and squeeze your shoulders together.
- Hold for a second before lowering.
Pete Muir worked for Men’s Fitness UK, which predated, and then shared a website with, Coach. Pete is now editor of Cyclist magazine.
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, the latest gear and more.
Thank you for signing up to Coach. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.